Friday, August 20, 2010

::reuse, renew, rhinestone::

So, in lieu of buying a new book bag for school, I thought I could revamp my old one. Its the only bag I have ever had that wasn't ripped to shreds by the end of the semester. Its actually still in very good condition, no tears or rips in sight. Its pink of course, which I love, but it needed something. I whipped out a sharpie and a few colored pencils and voilĂ !! In case you were wondering, yes, I am thinking of gluing a few rhinestones here and there. Its not a definite decision yet, though. These things take thought and precise planning.... LOL. So, anyone want me to decorate your back to school tote? Pricing would be based on the size and complexity of the design, and whether or not other accessories are added (such as stones, charms etc). I would say between $5 and $20. Can't beat that, Vera Bradley! Let me know if you are interested. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment